Security

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

access tracker didnt show any guest request while guest access is woeking

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  access tracker didnt show any guest request while guest access is woeking

Posted Nov 19, 2014 02:50 PM
    I created guest service for captive portal and self register and I added group of controllers and configure controllers with server group and configure the AAA profiles and in service with changed in the service template that connection NAD belon to xonrroller groups and also radius aruba essid name exist and also radius aruba essid name equal guest and role and role mapping is the template default but I can see no access access rrackwr record at all al access trackeer records is admin login so how ro solve this?

• 2.  RE: access tracker didnt show any guest request while guest access is woeking

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 19, 2014 03:29 PM

In the Controller, the Captive Portal Authentication Profile has a server group, and that is where you define what radius servers (clearpass) the guest authentication goes to.

Go to Configuration> Authentication> L3 Authentication> Captive Portal to see the Captive Portal authentication profiles.

• 3.  RE: access tracker didnt show any guest request while guest access is woeking

Posted Nov 19, 2014 05:05 PM

I Already Did that

• 4.  RE: access tracker didnt show any guest request while guest access is woeking

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 19, 2014 04:13 PM

You should really consider working with an Aruba Partner. You have posted many questions around implementing guest access in the past few days which are all answered in the manuals and tech notes.