11-21-2014 11:33 AM
11-21-2014 08:04 PM
What do you have set as your default destination in your self-registration configuration?
Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
11-24-2014 06:55 AM
1. Go to your Guest Registration / Guest Self Registration in Clearpass Guest
2. Click "Edit"
3. Go to "NAS Vendor Settings" in the bottom right-hand corner > Default Destination
Do you have "Google.com" in the "Override Destination" field?
11-24-2014 03:44 PM
In that same menu go to:
NAS Login > Login Method
You can select the controller or RFC method of sending a CoA. The RFC method is often used when doing a CoA to a Cisco switch. The controller based option does work great on the Aruba wireless platform.
11-25-2014 09:40 AM
Then you'll be fine with the controller CoA option.
To make sure the CoA is enabled, go to the following:
1. Clearpass Policy Manager
2. Configuration > Network > Devices
3. Choose your Aruba Controller
4. Make sure that "Enable CoA" is checked
Hope it helps!