Security

clearpass dosent delete expried device after 1 day even due i configre it - to do it.

clearpass dosent delete expried device after 1 day even due i configre it - to do it.

Please advise.

Here is the config i did:

2.PNG

Here is the guest device list... :(

2.PNG

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
Guru Elite

Re: clearpass dosent delete expried device after 1 day even due i configre it - to do it.

When you create those guests are you configuring this:

guest.png

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Re: clearpass dosent delete expried device after 1 day even due i configre it - to do it.

it's devices that created by guest login (i used the mac of the user device as username/password)....

and i'am using the 6.0.2.XX evel version - i configured the db cleaning of the expired guests accounts in the admin>server config>cluser wide....>

Guru Elite

By guest login?  Do you mean self-registration?  Try the configuratin in the picture below.  That corresponds to what is used when guests self-register..

guest2.png

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Yep by guest login/dont have account?! > register-page .

I followed your last post screenshot - and dont have such an option:

Capture.PNG

Guru Elite

You would probably need to upgrade to get that option, unfortunately, because that is what triggers it.

It looks like that option unfortunately is not available on the version he is running 6.0.2 

This is from the 6.1 release notes :

ClearPass_6.1_RN.pdf - Adobe Reader_2013-06-13_09-18-32.png

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Architect @WEI
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA

But there is no upgrade option from ClearPass Policy Manager 6.0.2.46902 on CP-SW-VA platform  to 6.1 in evel mode  - or am i wrong?

3.PNG

So how can i test it?!

I guess my only option is or to try to do it:
http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/ClearPass-formerly-known-as/Upgrades-within-quot-Evaluation-quot-VM-version-of-CPPM-not/td-p/74476

or to re-install a new cppm evel environment :(

We had an evalulation version on 6.0.2 and we were able to upgrade to 6.1 just make sure we have a backup of your config .

There's a known issue where sometimes after the upgrade to  6.1 you loose all your config 

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Architect @WEI
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: