Security

Frequent Contributor II

cppm AV/AS update - failed to unzip error

Starting at 1:30 last night I started receiving the following Error from clearpass that is repeating every hour: 

2018-05-24 01:31:02-04:00 CPPM[clearpass]         AV/AS Updates: Failed to update AV/AS from ClearPass Portal (Online). Error - Failed to unzip /tmp/ext_apps_updates/cppm_antivirus_updates.zip to /tmp/ext_apps_updates status=2304, error=Archive: /tmp/ext_apps_updates/cppm_antivirus_updates.zip\n End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not\n a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the\n latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on\n the last disk(s) of this archive.\nunzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of /tmp/ext_apps_updates/cppm_antivirus_updates.zip or\n /tmp/ext_apps_updates/cppm_antivirus_updates.zip.zip, and cannot find /tmp/ext_apps_updates/cppm_antivirus_updates.zip.ZIP, period.

I don't see any related posts or information for this error. Insight isn't providing any additional information for this. HAs anyone encountered this before? 

In software updates, clearpass shows I am on the latest AV/AS, which completed at 12:30am last night.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: