Security

Frequent Contributor II

guest user is not automatically disconnecting after expiration period until manually i choose discon

I'm using clearpass geust with aruba controller and account is Expired and Im using macc cache so kindly advise what is the issue?

Guru Elite

Re: guest user is not automatically disconnecting after expiration period until manually i choose di

What is your expire action?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
Frequent Contributor II

Re: guest user is not automatically disconnecting after expiration period until manually i choose di

I created the account from create multiple account and choosed account will not expire andmake life time 1 Hour and then the account after 1 hour showen as Expred and when I create I choose it to be Disable and logout and after the 1 hour user is able to work normally and when I choose disconnect manulaly he can now redirect to captove portal so what might cause this issue?

Aruba

Do you see your guests under Active Sessions on ClearPass Guest?    If so, can you successfully initiate a disconnect from this page (not the controller)?      If that does not work, do you have the RFC 3576 server profile defined properfly for your AAA profile? 

------------------------------------------------
Systems Engineer, Northeast USA
ACCX | ACDX | ACMX

Frequent Contributor II

Yes I can see user in Active sessions adn I can successfully disconnect him and also all RFC configurations are fine

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: