Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

home version of windowsList of Devices that are supported by ClearPass Onboard

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  home version of windowsList of Devices that are supported by ClearPass Onboard

Posted Sep 04, 2015 10:33 AM

Hello, I am trying to find a current listing of devices that are supported for clearpass onboarding.  I have an older pdf that specifically indicates: manufacturer, model, type and O/S versions.  Is there anything out there available that's perhaps current that you could point me to?

Thank you,

Sarah

• 2.  RE: home version of windowsList of Devices that are supported by ClearPass Onboard

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 04, 2015 10:35 AM
    Removed

Thanks,
    Tim

• 3.  RE: home version of windowsList of Devices that are supported by ClearPass Onboard

Posted Sep 04, 2015 10:43 AM
      |   view attached

I apologize, I was on a conference call and trying to type at the same time, not a good idea :-)  My subject was incorrect....

Hello, I am trying to find a current listing of devices that are supported for clearpass onboarding.  I have an older pdf that specifically indicates: manufacturer, model, type and O/S versions.  Is there anything out there available that's perhaps current that you could point me to?   I've attached the pdf I have from last year.
    Example of some of the items   Apple ipad  tablet OS version 8.x7.x, 6,x, 5.x, 4.x

Samsung Galaxy S - Phone android 4.0.3

HTC Inspire Phone Android 2.3.3

Kindle Fire tablet android 2.3 customized

IBM Lenovo PC windows 7

Thank you,

Sarah

Attachment(s)