11-21-2014 07:27 AM
What I think you mean to ask is how can you create a bandwidth limit for the guest users connected to Clearpass Guest?
1. In the default config, you're going to connect to an Aruba controller with the "guest" username
2. Go to the Aruba controller
3. Go to Advance Services > Stateful Firewall > BW Contracts
4. Create a new upload bandwidth contract and a download bandwidth contract
5. Go to Security > Access Control > "guest" > edit
6. Click the "Bandwidth Contracts" tab
7. Select the upstream and downstream bandwidth contract and leave "Per Role" selected
8. Hit Apply in the bottom right-hand corner
You now should be good to go for a bandwidth contract applied to a guest user.