Security

New Contributor

how to create self register webpage on Clearpass Guest and integrate with Micros Vidalio?

I need to create a specific webpage with specific paramters and use Micros Vidilios in transaction process

Aruba

Re: how to create self register webpage on Clearpass Guest and integrate with Micros Vidalio?

[ Edited ]

You'll need to create a Hotspot Transaction Processor for this:

cppm-micros-processor.png

Then you'll create a Self Registration form with Hotspot option enabled.   Remove all credit card fields and add the first_name, last_name, reservation_number, or room_number fields depending on the setup.

Also, you'll need the software connector from Micros to enable this with ClearPass.   The part number is 5009-297.

------------------------------------------------
Systems Engineer, Northeast USA
ACCX | ACDX | ACMX

New Contributor

Re: how to create self register webpage on Clearpass Guest and integrate with Micros Vidalio?

Thnaks,

But can you clarify what kind of connector as in this document it said Not Released can you give me more information

http://www.micros.com/NR/rdonlyres/E2FF5FCB-3DF7-461B-8A30-EC4FC8C84E7D/0/CurrentCertifiedInterfacesListExternal.pdf

Aruba

I do not have more details, as this is a Micros product.    I don't have any information on the Not Released status that is indicated.  The beginning of the document states the following.  I would reach out to your local Micros and/or Aruba team for details.

Some interfaces below contain a restriction status of Not Released or Restricted. In either case, permission must be obtained from the MICROS-Fidelio Interface Product Manager before the sales of the interface can be facilitated.  Contact the regional MICROS-Fidelio Interface product manager to begin this process. 

------------------------------------------------
Systems Engineer, Northeast USA
ACCX | ACDX | ACMX

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: