Security

Occasional Contributor I

ipad mini does not work with Amigopod

User encounter this problem lately that need assistance, user with ipad mini version 7.1 (11D167) is having this problem, the first local certificate was installed without problem but when the second Mobile device enrollment signed by Amigopod, local certificate fail with the following (the certificate is pictures). Please assist with this issue and advice if version 7.1 is supported on clear pass or is there a solution for this.

What happen is that old ipad phone with that version is able to connect to the wireless till user removed the 2 certs and try to reinstall. That is when user encounter the error shown in picture. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Clearpass version: 3.9.1.6

Aruba

Re: ipad mini does not work with Amigopod

1. I see no pictures
2. are you talking about amigopod or clearpass
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Occasional Contributor I

Hi Troy,

Thank you for response. I tried attaching the picture but no success. Please see the attached.

This is amigopod.

Aruba

Typically when you see that error it is a trust issue with the client and the server. The 7.1 might not have the same default browser certs as the older devices did so you might have to push out the full trust chain.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

Occasional Contributor I

Hi Troy,

Thanks a lot for the information. Could you please elaborate you suggestion or how to push out the full trust chain?

Aruba

You will need to combine the server cert with the Root/Intermediate 

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Wildcard-certificate-question/m-p/95699/highlight/true#M6679

Thank You,
Troy

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: