Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

_login.php? and blank skin

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  _login.php? and blank skin

Posted May 25, 2014 10:43 PM

Hi

CPPM 6.3.2.63239

Guest registration
    Home>>Configuration>>Guest Self-registration

I have used a blank skin and added html code to provide background image for the guest self-registration page.

the footer has the default code

{if $gsr_metadata.nas_login.enabled}<p>
        Already have an account?  <a href="{$gsr_metadata.register_page|rawurlencode}_login.php?{$smarty.server.QUERY_STRING|rawurlencode}">Sign In</a>
    </p>{/if}

which looks like it appends _login.php? to the self-registration page.

my question is how do I configure the _login.php? page to use same background image used on the self-registration page?

On the self-registration page

cppmsr.jpg

On the _login.php? page created after clicking Sign_in

cppmsr1.jpg

#6.3

• 2.  RE: _login.php? and blank skin
    Best Answer

Posted May 26, 2014 11:37 PM

The skins should carry over to the login/register/self-service pages associated with the self-registration page.   I can't say I've tried with a blank skin, but have you tried to edit the login page section of the self-registration page (Guest Self-Registration --> Pick your page --> Edit --> Advanced Editor --> Scroll down to the Login Page section --> Choose UI Overrides --> Try to edit the footer per your code.

• 3.  RE: _login.php? and blank skin

Posted May 26, 2014 11:46 PM

Advance configuration did the trick.

Cheers

A

advanced.jpg

• 4.  RE: _login.php? and blank skin
    Best Answer

Posted May 27, 2014 11:34 AM

Keep in mind if you'd like to make a lot of changes to your look & feel and don't want to have to replicate them on multiple pages (_login.php vs _register.php for example), you should stick all of your GUI edits in the skin:

Admin > Plugin Manager > Custom Skin 1 > Edit/Config > Paste accordingly in the HEADER/FOOTER areas.

If all of your GUI edits are isolated in the skin, you can simply select "Custom Skin 1" on any of your pages instead of having to maintain identical edits on all pages individually.

Hope this helps!

• 5.  RE: _login.php? and blank skin

Posted May 27, 2014 08:42 PM

Thank you

Much easier

Cheers