Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

"Invalid Endpoints" when sync with Context Endpoint Server

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  "Invalid Endpoints" when sync with Context Endpoint Server

Posted Feb 25, 2016 05:09 AM

Hi All,

I have created a polling server to sync with the MDM solution, which is working fine for a long time after implementation. However, just found few "Invalid Endpoints" on the poll status, and which does not to provide the reason for further troubleshooting. I have total 204 endpoints on the MDM server, and only 6 are invalid.

Please share if you have expierence on it.

Thanks

JY

• 2.  RE: "Invalid Endpoints" when sync with Context Endpoint Server

Posted Feb 25, 2016 02:35 PM

Does this happen to be MobileIron?   I've only seen this come up once.  I don't recall the specifics, but it had something to do with the apple push cert and iOS MDM not being enabled properly within the MobileIron configuration.   Confirm your settings for those "invalid" devices on the MDM side.

• 3.  RE: "Invalid Endpoints" when sync with Context Endpoint Server

Posted Feb 25, 2016 07:51 PM

Thanks for your reply.

We are using Citrix XenMobile. From your reply I can see something related the MDM side certificate issue, and only one change for us is the XenMobile certificate was renewed on end of Jan. I will double check with this part.

• 4.  RE: "Invalid Endpoints" when sync with Context Endpoint Server

Posted Jul 25, 2016 09:35 PM

I have open a TAC case with vendor, and they suggest to patch upgrade for the CP finally.