Security

Occasional Contributor II

"certificate is not a CA " error while uploading the signed certificate for ClearPass OnBoard

I have raised a CSR for clear passs as a intermidaite server in onboaring. Got signed from the root CA and when I am trying to install the signed certifiate it is showing me the error "certificate is not a CA". PFA error.

Re: "certificate is not a CA " error while uploading the signed certificate for ClearPass

Please take a look at the tech note here - https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Default.aspx?EntryId=7961

Look for Onboarding with ADCS.  

I assume that you want some other CA to issue the certs?

Seth R. Fiermonti
Consulting Systems Engineer - ACCX, ACDX, ACMX
Email: seth@hpe.com
-----
If you found my post helpful, please give kudos
Occasional Contributor II

Re: "certificate is not a CA " error while uploading the signed certificate for ClearPass

Hi,

Here I am configuring my clear pass as a intermitdiate server for the onboarding devices to issue the certificate. So I have raised a CSR in clear pass onboarding certificate authority and got it signed from my root CA in "p7b" format as per the format mentioned in the clear pass. when I am trying to upload the signed certifcate from root CA to clear passs onboard I am seeing the error "certificate is not a CA " .

Kindly help.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: