Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

soundtouch Bose 30

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  soundtouch Bose 30

Posted Jan 01, 2017 10:59 PM

Hi I recently adquire a SoundTouch 30 from Bose and I download the APP for this system. The problem that I have is that sometimes I can access to the APP and sometimes I can't. I connect this SoundTouch 30 to and IAP 205H. I have already check all the options under the Service Tab and it works fine but when I killed the app and I want to access again I can't. I have to access again to the services and uncheck the allow all and check it again and then I can access again to the app. I want to make sure if there is a kill timeout or why this service is inconsistent and this app is not available all time in my network. Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: soundtouch Bose 30

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 02, 2017 07:03 AM

Under the SSID, under Advanced, make sure that "Broadcast Filtering" is set to "Disabled"

• 3.  RE: soundtouch Bose 30

Posted Jan 02, 2017 11:39 AM

Thanks Colin for your reply. I had already changed it but still I have the same issue. Do you have on your mind another solution? Regards.

• 4.  RE: soundtouch Bose 30

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 02, 2017 11:59 AM

• 5.  RE: soundtouch Bose 30

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 02, 2017 08:03 PM