Security

New Contributor

user authenticated page

Hi All,

i'm using an external captive portal authentication with an external radius server , when the user is authenticated he get this page for 5  second after he get to the welcom page, i have changed the redirect pause tab on the captive portal session but still getting the page  and we won't the user to see this page . can some one help?

thank you.

Guru Elite

Re: user authenticated page

That is considered the "welcome" page.  If you want the user to see something else, you should change the Welcome Page paramater to what you want them to see (in this example www.yahoo.com):

Screenshot 2016-11-06 at 05.46.57.png

Setting the redirect pause to 0 makes it wait indefinitely on the welcome page, which does not do what you want it to do.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Re: user authenticated page

thank you, it solves my issues . in my i case i don't want a user to see the welcome page i just want the user to be redirected to an URL wich is configured on the redirect url tab . i just inselect the show welcome page and its working now .you comment help me to understand the idea thanks again.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: