Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

visualRF overlay not working

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  visualRF overlay not working

Posted Feb 24, 2015 10:19 AM

I have a customer running 8.0.6.2. He is using visualRF to map all his locations. All the maps are working fine except one. On this map, none of the overlays will produce a picture. Heatmap, Client Health, etc will not display a image.

Anyone seen this problem or have something I can try?

The scale is correct and I added a region just in case but nothing changed.

when selecting an overlay, it does show the progress bar like its producing the image.

I've tried Firefox and IE browsers.

• 2.  RE: visualRF overlay not working
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 24, 2015 10:22 AM
    I've fixed this by restarting the VisualRF engine.

• 3.  RE: visualRF overlay not working

Posted Feb 24, 2015 10:42 AM

Thanks, that worked!

@cappalli wrote:
    I've fixed this by restarting the VisualRF engine.

• 4.  RE: visualRF overlay not working

Posted Jun 08, 2015 01:48 PM

We are experiencing this same issue on Visual RF 8.0.7.1 also.  We restarted Visual RF and still can't see the asset tags.  They have several buildings and floors and all are on the same controller.  It's only one floor that we are unable to view the overlay of Aeroscout tags.  Anyone else seen this?

@playinpearls wrote:

I have a customer running 8.0.6.2. He is using visualRF to map all his locations. All the maps are working fine except one. On this map, none of the overlays will produce a picture. Heatmap, Client Health, etc will not display a image.

Anyone seen this problem or have something I can try?

The scale is correct and I added a region just in case but nothing changed.

when selecting an overlay, it does show the progress bar like its producing the image.

I've tried Firefox and IE browsers.