Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

what is the best way to install on guard agent on 2000 PC in the same time ?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  what is the best way to install on guard agent on 2000 PC in the same time ?

Posted Apr 05, 2015 07:21 AM

I have project where my customer have a varity of WIN XP,WIN Vista,WIN 7,WIN8 and MAC OS and we need to install on gaurd agent on all of this macchines to do posture checks so kindly advice the best way and note that all devices are joined to WIN2008 domain

• 2.  RE: what is the best way to install on guard agent on 2000 PC in the same time ?

Posted Apr 05, 2015 04:22 PM
    push down from a GPO?

• 3.  RE: what is the best way to install on guard agent on 2000 PC in the same time ?

Posted Apr 06, 2015 10:31 AM

we are looking for another way as the customer doesnt have access to the DC so if there is another way kindly tell me

• 4.  RE: what is the best way to install on guard agent on 2000 PC in the same time ?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 06, 2015 10:38 AM
    If you're not using a third-party management system, group policy or manual install is the only way.

Thanks,
    Tim

• 5.  RE: what is the best way to install on guard agent on 2000 PC in the same time ?

Posted Apr 06, 2015 01:21 PM

Juts to add, at the end of my  OnGuard in a Cluster TechNote, there is a referece to creating a manual installtion BAT file..... may be of some use to you for this process.