Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

when i try to login to controller GUI it take very long time and after authorization it show no thng

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  when i try to login to controller GUI it take very long time and after authorization it show no thng

Posted Apr 29, 2014 10:00 AM

when i try to login to controller GUI it take very long time and after authorization it show no thing and when we log via console

and issue sh run it gives the next message 

Module Configuration Manager is busy. Please try later.

this controller is chaises 6000 and this problem occured with only one controller of the 4 which is pre configured as a master controller t\, this controller is given IP X.X.X.1  ,and the backup master was X.X.X.3 and the VRRP between them is X.X.X.5 and i can login .3 and .5 but i cant log the .1 ,and by the way when i log X.X.X.5 i can list all conroller except this one

i try multible browser and i get the same result

thanks

• 2.  RE: when i try to login to controller GUI it take very long time and after authorization it show no thng

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 29, 2014 10:02 AM

Please work with our TAC on this issue.  They are your best resource to help resolve.

• 3.  RE: when i try to login to controller GUI it take very long time and after authorization it show no thng

Posted Apr 29, 2014 11:24 AM

may you can help me make aprouch