Blogs

3 Months until Antalya, Turkey for #ATM15EMEA!

By Srynearson posted Jul 13, 2015 01:00 AM

Hi everyone. I am sorry to announce that as of this time the EMEA Atmosphere 2015 event has been canceled. I will be sure to update you all as soon as I hear any further details. I am hoping this can be rescheduled to another date and location. Here is the PDF announcement

emea-atm-facebook-event_784x295.jpg

Hi Everyone! We are now three months away from EMEA Atmosphere at The Rixos Sungate in Antalya, Turkey. I am so excited and can't wait to hang out and learn about tech with my European Airheads.

What is EMEA Atmosphere? Well let’s just say it is the leading mobility conference that brings, together a community of industry leaders, mobility experts and business innovators in the Enterprise Mobility market.

What to expect? Join us for a week long of meaningful discussion, collaboration and knowledge transfer under one common theme: How Tomorrow Moves. Below are a few conference highlights:

Save today! Register by August 14tth and benefit of the Early Bird 100$ discount.

Want more information? Below are useful links to get all the information you need:

Event Tracks 

Keynote Speakers 

2014 Highlights 

Get event updates and join the conversation by following @ArubaNetworksEU on Twitter and use the event hashtag #ATM15EMEA.

Early Bird Discount Code: ATM15EARLY

0 comments