New to Aruba Solution Exchange? Watch this quick 3 minute overview video. As a reminder, Aruba Solution Exchange is open to all customers, partners, and registered Airheads' community members. There is no additional cost for accessing this tool.
Aruba Solution Exchange (ASE) is now officially out of beta! Just over one year ago, Aruba Solution Exchange was introduced as a an early-beta tool. Since then, it has evolved into a repository for common Aruba configurations but we've only scratched the surface in the amount of configurations ASE can support. To help increase the number of solutions, we are empowering everyone to build and improve content.
Create. Modify. Suggest.
A community’s greatest strength comes from the exchange of information between its members. Aruba Solution Exchange (ASE) was conceived on this notion, to enable the Aruba community to share specific solutions in an organized and targeted way. Starting in Aruba Solution Exchange v1.0, ASE now offers every user the ability to create new solutions and modify existing ones. Think of a great idea for a new solution? Suggest that idea or better yet, build it! Find a problem with an existing solution? Fix it! Help make ASE the starting point for anyone looking to configure their network devices.
To ensure high quality content, Aruba will review all community member contributions before they are published. Submissions for new solutions will be tested in Aruba labs to validate the proposed configuration. The testbed used to validate will be notated in the solution. Submissions will also be compared to Aruba’s current best practices and adjusted as needed.
Since solutions offer more interactivity than traditional text-based content, the solution creation and modification process is not a simple text editor. A solution is made up of several separate components including a Description, Configuration, Undo Configuration, Fields, and Annotations. All of the solution components are designed to maximize user interactivity, while allowing versatility for a wide range of configuration scenarios. Several documentation resources have been created to help you quickly get started with the solution creation and modification interface.
Recently Added Solutions
- MAC OS Wireless Interface Testing Python script to bring down/up the wireless interface at specify interval
- ClearPass Exchange :: Twilio : Send SMS Integrate Twilio SMS messaging capabilities with ClearPass Policy enforcement
- Off-Loading Controller RAP Whitelist to CPPM Maintain Global Whitelist on Activate and Clear Pass Policy Manager (CPPM)
- ClearPass Splunk Syslog Export Configure ClearPass to send Syslog output to a Splunk instance.
- Outdoor Point to Point Link Budget Calculation Point to point link budget calculator for outdoor mesh deployment
- Port Mirroring Capturing packets on Mobility Access Switch (MAS)
- Mobility Access Switch VLAN and Port Configuring MAS interfaces, VLANs and ports
- Remote AP (RAP) White List Adding, removing or revoke RAP white list
- Solution Creation and Modification Interface - Create your own solutions or modify existing ones. All submissions will be reviewed.
- User Profile Page - Your user profile page contains a listing of what solutions you are following, what solutions you have contributed to, and what ideas you have submitted.
Videos have been created for several solutions that walk through the solutions and demonstrate deploying the configuration on a device. More videos to follow.
- Backup Controller
- Aruba Access Point New OUI Support
- Wireless SSID Setup
- NTP Server Setup
- New Aruba Controller Startup
- Outdoor Point to Point Link Budget Calculation
- Port Mirroring
- Offloading RAP Whitelist Authentication to CPPM
- Point to Point Mesh
- Phone Home
ASE on Airheads Community
Aruba Solution Exchange now has a section on Airheads Community. Each solution will have its own thread containing the solution's description. Feel free to discuss the solution in the respective thread.
More Airheads Community integration coming soon!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.