Ordering a combination pizza is simple and saves you time because you do not have to remember to list out each individual topping. Well in a similar way, the new Aruba 3810 Switch bundles both simplify ordering and save you time deploying because, with a single part number, you get the most popular ingredients, pre-installed to save you time.
What is included?
We have created three new bundles and each bundle includes an Aruba 3810 switch, a power supply and either one or two 10GbE uplink modules. The power supply and uplink module(s) come pre-installed so the switch is ready to go when you unpack it.
What the 3810 is all about
It is a powerful Advanced Layer 3 switch series with backplane stacking, low latency and resiliency for a better mobile-first campus network experience. Designed with a powerful custom ASIC and ready for the latest high-speed APs with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet, the 3810 can be securely managed and monitored by software overlays like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. In case you missed it, I wrote about how the 3810 outperformed the competition in this 3rd party test report blog.
- Powerful Aruba Layer 3 switch series with backplane stacking, low latency and resiliency
- Easy deployment and management with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and Aruba Central
- HPE Smart Rate for high-speed multi-gigabit capacity and PoE+ power using existing cabling
- Modular wire-speed 10GbE or 40GbE uplinks for amazing wireless traffic aggregation back to core
- Full PoE+ on all 48 ports for power-hungry high-speed wireless APs
- Optimized for SDN applications with industry standard OpenFlow
- No hidden costs with license-free fully featured software and limited lifetime warranty
For more details
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.