MobileIron, a world leader in Enterprise Mobility Management, is excited to be a Platinum sponsor at the upcoming Aruba Atmosphere event in Las Vegas!
Attend one of our several presentations to learn how the MobileIron and Aruba ClearPass solutions together provide secure mobile management and adaptive network control.
Our CEO, Bob Tinker, will be part of the keynote presentation focused on the theme “The office of the future.” Mike Raggo, our mobile security evangelist, will be presenting best practices and strategies for addressing mobile network threats and countermeasures.
- Aruba Atmosphere Keynote Presentation – Tuesday, March 2, 8:30am – 10am
- Breakout Session - Mobile Network Threats & Countermeasures - Tuesday, March 3, 3:15 – 4:30 pm, Wednesday, March 4, 2:45 – 4:00 pm
This presentation will review best practices and strategies for protecting the network from current day attacks, and controlling the dissemination of data on mobile devices by analyzing current mobile attack vectors and countermeasures:
- Investigative analysis of MITM (Man-in-the-Middle) and Brute-force attacks and mobile countermeasures
- Uncover malware and risky apps to provide proactive and reactive security countermeasures
- Leveraging Adaptive Trust to collect device context and automate policy decisions
- Use of per-App VPN to isolate remote access and deter malware infestations
Be sure to get your badge scanned at our Mobile Network Threats and Countermeasures session for a chance to win a GoProHERO4.
Come by our booth to learn more about the many benefits of integrating MobileIron’s EMM platform with Aruba ClearPass to control access to the corporate network and data. Or attend one of our brief demo sessions in the Technology Playground happening Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings.
We hope to see you there.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.