Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACDX Exam Preparation

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  ACDX Exam Preparation

Posted Mar 12, 2017 09:04 AM

Hi All,

I am planning to acquire ACDX exam and i started to study VRDs as suggested by one of my Expert friend. My concern is now regarding Exam pattern, i mean how the paper should be. As i go through ACDX exam reference guide i found that exam has one portion "Essay Questions", i want to know what is this essay. What should we will write in this essay.

• 2.  RE: ACDX Exam Preparation

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 13, 2017 06:38 AM

I would not worry too much about the Essay Questions. What it likely means is that the questions are open (not multiple-choice) and you should support your answer with the why you do/suggest/design something or elaborate on design decisions you made.

Don't worry that you are expected to deliver a 5-page essay/paper. Just answer the questions properly supported.

• 3.  RE: ACDX Exam Preparation

Posted Mar 13, 2017 12:54 PM

Thanks Herman. Any resources you might be able to point me to?

This was the best so far:

https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Training-Certification-Career/Becoming-Mobility-Certified-ACDX-October-2014/td-p/205691

• 4.  RE: ACDX Exam Preparation

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 13, 2017 01:14 PM

I think that link is better than I could give you; for sure read the ACDX Study Guide very good and discover the other material from there.

• 5.  RE: ACDX Exam Preparation

Posted Mar 13, 2017 12:52 PM

Thanks for posting this question.

I am also preparing for the exam coming up April 6th! Have you been able to find any useful resources that you might be able to share? Im starting to really feel the pressure! ;D

Thanks again!

Thomas

• 6.  RE: ACDX Exam Preparation

Posted Mar 13, 2017 02:11 PM

Hi Thomas,

It means you will give exam earlier then me. My best wishes with you. One of my friend already passed ACDX and he told me study the VRDs thoroughly. Please if you go for the exam share your experinace which will help me and others. Also if i find some helpful material or suggestions from friend i will share with you as will before your exam. Looking forward to your feedback.