Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACDX VRD's

This thread has been viewed 29 times
  • 1.  ACDX VRD's

Posted Jan 08, 2018 12:35 PM

Hi guys,

I'm planning on sitting my ACDX soon. I'm going through the VRD's as everyone on here has said to study the VRD's, but looking at the exam guide, it says that the VRD's (and data sheets) are supplied.

https://certification-learning.hpe.com/tr/datacard/Exam/HPE0-A118P

I'm guessing that I should understand the general message but when I need to delve into any detail during the exam, I can then use the VRD's that have been supplied. Is that right?

It kind of seems to me that the answers are given to you if they are supplying the VRD's?

Thanks!

• 2.  RE: ACDX VRD's

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 08, 2018 11:10 PM

Yes, you are correct the VRD are provided during the ACDX exam however you should review and be familiar with all the material as you will not have a lot of time to research topics during the 8 hour exam. 

• 3.  RE: ACDX VRD's

Posted Jan 09, 2018 05:20 AM

Thanks, I thought that might be the case.  Any other tips?

• 4.  RE: ACDX VRD's

Posted Sep 03, 2020 07:44 AM

hi,

where i can find/download updated VRD guides for HPE6-A80 and HPE0-A121P? thanks in advance.

• 5.  RE: ACDX VRD's

Posted Mar 19, 2021 10:19 AM
    asp.arubanetworks.com

------------------------------
    [hao] [yang]
    ------------------------------