Training, Certification & Career

New Contributor

ACMA - Books ? ***

I'm new to ArubaNetworks but many years in wlan technology. I'm interested in certifications but I cant find a simple ACMA training book

Two questions:

Link to book, CBT, or online training

Suggest a path:

ACMA

ACMP

ACDX

ACMX

etc.

Thanks

MVP

Re: ACMA - Books ? ***

There are no publicly published books. If you search the forum there are some threads that were started on becoming mobility certified and included assistance on topics covered in some of the Aruba exams. There are also study guides posted on the certification portion of their site. The best way to obtain material is to take the Implementing Aruba WLANs course or the mobility boot camp course. These include the class material books, lab books, and a voucher to take the exam at a Pearson vue center.
ACDX #419 | ACMP |
New Contributor

the books are not very much help

MVP

As I know there is only official study Guide (paper), Aruba advice read the VRD in addition to course materials.

Raouf CHAHBOUNE
ICT Network & Security Engineer
CCNP R/S | CCNA Security | ACMP|ACDX

[If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.]
Occasional Contributor I

David Westcott, Aruba Trainer, ACME, CWNP and co-author of "CWNA: Certified Wireless Network Administrator Official Study Guide", is currently writing an Aruba ACMP study guide.  I don't know when it will be published however.

MVP

it's a very good news.

Raouf CHAHBOUNE
ICT Network & Security Engineer
CCNP R/S | CCNA Security | ACMP|ACDX

[If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.]
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: