Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACMA and ACMP Certification update training is now available

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  ACMA and ACMP Certification update training is now available

Posted Dec 07, 2012 06:07 PM

I am pleased to announce that we have self-paced training available for those who passed ACMA or ACMP on 3.x or 5.x to prepare them for the 6.1 version.

So if your ACMA or ACMP is about to expire, you can view these elearning modules to help prepare you for the current version of the exam, v6.1.  These modules are free for employees, customers, and partners.

Partners will need to log into Partner Center and from there log into the Learning Mgmt System (LMS).  Once you're in click on Tracks and then the link for the Mobility Track.  Item 9 in that list is what you're looking for.  Customers and Employees can simply go here: http://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/cust_tracks.aspx?company_login_id=aruba&pid=1&track_id=21

You will need to watch the 802.11ac Technology Overview module before you can access the update training.  

ACMX and ACDX recertification exams are still in process.

• 2.  RE: ACMA and ACMP Certification update training is now available

Posted Dec 07, 2012 07:35 PM

Mr Leach

Thank you very much for all this useful material!

I hope more of these elearning keep coming up

I really like these

The instants ones were really useful for me!

Thank you very much for the effort in dong this i mean all your team

Cheers

Carlos

• 3.  RE: ACMA and ACMP Certification update training is now available

Posted Dec 19, 2012 04:58 PM

Hello Mr. Leach i got a question for you

i register to take the training of ACMA from 5.0 to 6.1

After this i was planining in taking as well the ACMP 5.0 to 6.1

Now im confused i got this: The elearning just got the launch button of licesencing and virusl RF plan and not of the course in the 3rd item... it is like this? or im missing something? does this trainng just cover the licensing part and the virsula rf part?

77-941-1205-5-14884
    Part of Bundle: ACMA 5.0 to 6.1 Update Training
    Update Training - Licensing
    Details
     eLearning

Launch
     My Transcript
    Confirmed 
    477-938-1205-5-14883
    Part of Bundle: ACMA 5.0 to 6.1 Update Training
    Update Training - Visual RF Plan
    Details
     eLearning

Launch
     My Transcript
    Confirmed 
    477-935-1205-5-14882
    Bundle
    ACMA 5.0 to 6.1 Update Training
    Details
     eLearning

Confirmed 

• 4.  RE: ACMA and ACMP Certification update training is now available

Posted Dec 21, 2012 11:54 AM

Maybe I am missing the specific reference that you are highlighting, but not all update videos are required based upon where you start from.  ACMA 5.0 to 6.1 only requires 2 modules, Visual RF and Licensing to make the update.  Some others require viewing all of the videos.

Hope this helps,

Kevin

• 5.  RE: ACMA and ACMP Certification update training is now available

Posted Dec 21, 2012 12:29 PM

Hello

I got it

There is a bundle of ACMA that comes with visual RF and license traning

and the ACMP comes with Security, MAS and spectrum analysis

Nice videos i saw them :)

• 6.  RE: ACMA and ACMP Certification update training is now available

Posted Jan 03, 2013 07:26 AM

Hi NightShade1,

Good to see you making progress and getting stronger :)

I saw you mentioning about you got "Aruba Instant" training sessions and now got yourself registered for "ACMA and ACMP Certification update training".  Please let me learn how this training sessions work in Aruba.

I have been playing with Aruba products for last few months and work for an organization that is one of Aruba's Channel partner.

Now i feel like getting some sort of traning that aruba offers but don't really know where to start. Are there any trainings available for FREE (online sessions of some sort) that Aruba offers to its Channel Partner? If so, please guide me how can i get registered for such trainings?

I have my registration with the new Aruba Partner Portal.

Any information in this regard would be highly appriciated.

Thanks

• 7.  RE: ACMA and ACMP Certification update training is now available

Posted Jan 03, 2013 12:20 PM

To answer your question about the bundle:

The "bundle" item is just a notification that you registered for the bundle. There are only two modules in the ACMA 5 to 6.1 bundle.

When registering for the ACMP 5 to 6.1, you must only select the courses you have not already registered for. In this example, because you have already registered for the Licensing and Visual RF modules (part of the ACMA 5 to 6.1), you only need to register for MAS, Security, and Spectrum Analysis.

Please note: Because we do not allow duplicate module registrations, if you attempt to add a module that has already been registered, you will not be able to proceed with registration. You must remove any items from your checkout cart that you have already registered for.

Hope this helps!

-Scott