Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACMA training

This thread has been viewed 23 times
  • 1.  ACMA training

Posted Oct 03, 2017 10:11 AM

I found this book on amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/1942741723/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I13L6LB35XHLE4&colid=4XTW0IMJKTTI

Is this a good book for training on the ACMA?

Are there virtual labs online that are avilable for the ACMA?

Are there any evening online classes that are available for training on Mobility, Clearpass, and Airwave?

Thank you

• 2.  RE: ACMA training

Posted Oct 03, 2017 11:31 AM

I'm signed up for the IAW 8.0 training through HPE as they handle Aruba's training sign ups now. I believe it covers those topics and preps you specifically for the ACMA.

• 3.  RE: ACMA training

Posted Oct 12, 2017 03:03 AM

Hi, Rafael.

The primary source for Aruba certification track training is the Aruba Worldwide Education Services team and the HPE Global Training Calendar.

We have a virtual class which supports the new Aruba OS 8 and the ACMA exam, IAW v8. Link to schedule.

We've also recently released a self-directed elearning and lab package available here.

Offerings from our Authorized Training Centers are available on the HPE Global Training Calendar & Certification site.

• 4.  RE: ACMA training

Posted Jan 10, 2018 12:45 PM

Pricy!

who has that kindda $$

as a customer, it should be l$$