Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACMP 6.3 exam

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Nov 22, 2014 05:38 AM

Hey guys,

I have just finished my 5 day bootcamp on Mobilty 6.3 yesterday.

Are there any practice exmas available for the ACMP 6.3 exam ?

Also, I have the official study guides given to me as part of the course. I have access to my work network. Do i need additional studies for this exam ?

Best regards,

Sheikh

• 2.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 22, 2014 09:33 AM
    I would suggest to repeat the labs on your lab and then attempt ACMP exam. Also have a look at @https://ase.arubanetworks.com this will help you figure the correct solution for any given scenarios.

• 3.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Dec 01, 2014 10:27 AM

Just got my ACMP also after doing the bootcamp, just re read the manuals and you should be fine.

• 4.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Dec 01, 2014 11:47 AM

HI Stunshot ,

Congrats on that !!

DId you do 6.3 ?

Regards,

Shiekh

• 5.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Dec 01, 2014 12:04 PM

Yes, 6.3, as I say its not too bad if you have had some hands on and take in all the 6.3 docs.

All the best for when you take it....

• 6.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Dec 03, 2014 06:43 AM

Thanks Stunshot.

Will endeavour to take the exam soon.

Regards,

Sheikh

• 7.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Dec 18, 2014 09:01 PM

• 8.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Dec 19, 2014 04:51 AM

Thanks to Srynearson for the above quiz...

going for the test tomorow...

• 9.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Dec 22, 2014 11:34 AM

Dear All,

Passed my ACMP 6.3 couple of days ago..

Thanks to everyone who helpped me on this.

Regards,

Sheikh

• 10.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Jan 21, 2015 04:49 AM

Hi ALL.

I am new to Aruba. Kindly could you please guide how to prepare for ACMP exam 6.4/6.3. I have download the Aruba 6.4 USER GUIDE. but wonder if some one have a lab book to practice.

also kindly please advice if it is possible to emulate Aruba OS in vmware, similiar like cisco wireless controller in vmware. or GNS3. all i heard is there is nothing unless we use a reall hardware from Aruba.

Regards,

sheraz

• 11.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Jan 21, 2015 06:51 AM

Hi Sheraz,

I have attaended a course at the Aruba certified centre in UK. Also, I had the Aruba setuo at work. Hence i did not need to have the setup at home. There are not much aruba books that i could find othe than the courseware.

In my course, we had used real hardware rather than VM. So, i guess you may have invest in some harware. Ebay is a good place to get some.

You have to have in depth knowledge of different product of aruba specially APs and controllers. Also, having a working knowledge of the network will be beneficial for the exam. if you have CCNA, or have read on books, that will help. 

Regards,

Sheikh

• 12.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Jan 21, 2015 08:02 AM
    Thank you very much for your reply. I am CCIE in routing and switching. I
    understand the concepts but only wanted to get my hands on the aruba network
    gear. The command line is very similar to Cisco ISO. only problem is to prepare
    ACMP exam the Aruba 6.4 User Guide is too much to read. and I am keep
    distracting myself. I was thinking to keep the ACMP certification course outline
    next to me and keep following it. than it will be easy to prepare for the exam.
    please advice what you thing of this idea.

also please advice as i am new to aruba but do understand the wireless
    foundations as did work in past on cisco wireless. do i have to do ACMA or it ok
    for me to keep on track of ACMP. you valued advice will be much appriciated.

Regards.

• 13.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Mar 04, 2016 03:43 PM

In the previous quizbean link, it had a question that said 802.11a can't be used on the 5GHz band.  I'd say this practice exam is bogus.

• 14.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 04, 2016 03:53 PM

The question was, "Can an 802.11a device operate in Both 2.4 and 5ghz band".  The answer is false, and that is correct.

• 15.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Mar 04, 2016 04:03 PM

I read it too fast, thanks for the correction.

• 16.  RE: ACMP 6.3 exam

Posted Dec 01, 2014 05:34 PM

nhasan

thank you it is a very useful website .