Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Aug 29, 2017 05:16 AM

Dear Members, 

My employer wants me to do the ACMP 6.4 certification as soon as possible. I am wondering from where shall I start? Please share some good learning material so that I can take the exam. 

• 2.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Aug 31, 2017 02:03 PM

I took the week long boot camp and went back and re-read the material provided.  I just failed the exam miserably.  I am looking for the same information.  I guess I am going to start with the 6.0 user guide.

http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_60/UserGuide/

• 3.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Aug 31, 2017 05:07 PM

Hi, 

Thank you for your feedback? Are you sure that this user guide is a right document to pass the certification? secondly I would like to know whether you used any brain dumps or not? 

• 4.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Sep 01, 2017 03:55 PM

No I am not, but it is the OS 6.0 user guide.  Everything you would ever need to know is in there.  I did not use any dumps, but given the boot camp came no where close to preparing me, it might be something to explore if you dont want to learn the material.

• 5.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Sep 04, 2017 05:17 AM

Hi, 

Today I came to know that my company will also arrange a boot camp training. Could you please tell me whether the boot camo training is enough or not?

• 6.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Sep 20, 2017 04:52 PM

I failed again for the second time.  I am at a loss.

• 7.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Sep 20, 2017 04:57 PM

I am sorry to hear that. I have just finished Boot camp training and my exam is scheduled on 6th october. Man could you please provide me your whatsapp??

• 8.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Sep 25, 2017 05:32 PM

I'm in a similar state here.  Took the bootcamp, failed a few times taking the exam. 

My only shortfall is operations and i'm looking for things specifically to bone up on in that area.  Not having much luck on my end.  I'm goin to take it again this week.  Frustrating this situation is.

• 9.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Sep 25, 2017 06:54 PM

Opperations is my issue also.  Short of taking the boot camp again with a better instructor I do not know of another option.  Its crazy to me there is no books.  No lab equipement or better guidance.  They make this exam so difficult yet provide nothing in terms of prep, but a $3k boot camp that's questionable at best.

• 10.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Sep 25, 2017 07:25 PM

Agreed, it does leave a lot to be desired when you cannot find even an outline of what operations may include.

Not asking for what IS on the test, just what can be asked.

I guess we just have to keep trying if we really want/need this one.

• 11.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Sep 26, 2017 04:57 AM

I have an exam on 6th October. I am trying my best to go through boot camp material. Does anyone among you used the barin dumps? are they helpful? 

• 12.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Oct 04, 2017 02:13 PM

I also  going to take the exam again on october 6, i already tooked and failed i dont think boot camp material is enough.  you could give me your email  and i´ll sent you some other info i have.

• 13.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Oct 04, 2017 02:24 PM
    my email is omarali53@gmail.com

• 14.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Oct 04, 2017 04:09 PM

my email is omarali53@gmail.com. Please do let me know that whether have you used any brain dumps ???

• 15.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Dec 01, 2017 09:23 AM

Hi uismaportillo, could you share me the material please?

• 16.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Jan 03, 2018 09:43 AM

I took a class, read the books twice.. have a full dual controller lab at work.. read David Westcott's ArubaOS book cover to cover.. and have failed literally 5 times. About to get in the car to go for attempt #6.

None of the reading material is helpful. Once I started labbing, my scores went up... failed last attempt by 1 question.

Good luck.. this one is unneccesarily ridiculous.

• 17.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Jan 29, 2018 10:48 AM

Hi, I have taken the boot camp and tried the exam twice and failed by 4% each time. This is a killer exam I have been asked to take for HP certification...any advice you can pass on would be much appreciated

Sorry my email is sbcoms@yahoo.com

• 18.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Jan 29, 2018 11:05 AM

Hey, can you give me your Email

• 19.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Jan 29, 2018 03:14 PM
    Juansh28@hotmail.com is my email

• 20.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 08, 2018 07:14 PM

Hey guys. Don't use brain dumps. I will help you. Its going to be kinda impossible if you haven't taken the instructor training or the self paced training. 

We are talking ACMA/ACMP v8 correct? 

• 21.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Feb 09, 2018 08:33 AM

I interested on exam material like official book,  sylabous,  lab material.  Just I have it the lab and Text boot camp material. But I think that isn´t enough.  Someone Advice me to check certification like https://www.cwnp.com/

• 22.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Mar 10, 2018 03:16 PM

As everyone has said, this exam is unusally dfficult.  I am re-certifyiing, and some of the questions didn't even make sense...

Operations seems to be everyone's downfall here...

@Sean Rynearson, I'm trying to complete ACMP 6.4 (HPE6-A29),,,

• 23.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Posted Mar 13, 2018 08:46 AM

Hi... did anyone attempted recently? ACMP6.4 exam will be removed by april. planning to take before that! 2 times already failed :(