Training, Certification & Career

Frequent Contributor I

ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Hi, AirHeads

I am asked to do ACMP 6.4 before end of April...Boot camp or training session are not easily accessible schedule wise... So is there any study guide OR self-paced training I can use for prep for the exam?

I found this "Becoming Mobility Certified - ACMP - July 2014" but it is not up to date, it it?

Advise please!

Aruba Employee

Re: ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Indeed, do keep a lookout on the link below for a new MBC 6.4 e-learning & Self-directed labs package that'll be getting released in the next couple weeks. That'll provide recorded e-learning videos as well as self-paced labs that you can do at your own pace, with round-the-clock lab support. 

http://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/default.aspx?cid=aruba&pid=1

Frequent Contributor I

Thanks, I guess I will just have to keep visiting that link to see the availability of the training? Will it be free for partners? BTW, what is MBC, mobility boot camp?
Aruba Employee

Yes that's right, mobility bootcamp :-)  Please do check by the end of next week and you should see it there! 

Frequent Contributor I

Do you mind sharing what should be the keyword I search for the video session from that link you shared last week?

New Contributor

Hello,
My company is partner and the course still costs a lot, does exist a way to take for free this course or at least to buy a self learning book for this exam?

MBC 6.4 e-learning + self-directed labs Price: 6 credits: $1,200.00 USD

Aruba Employee

Hi there - we don't have a press book for the ACMP 6.4. That said, we will have press books for the ACMA v8 and ACMP v8. 

New Contributor

thanks for the response, does Aruba has a date for ACMP v8 book/exam before July if you know any rumors, i can't find a specified date and need to start studying ASAP
Highlighted
Aruba Employee

We don't have a date for the ACMP v8 book yet, but ACMA v8 press book will be published on HPE Press June 13th. Here's a link where you'll find the book:

https://hpepress.hpe.com/