Training, Certification & Career

New Contributor

ACMP certificates and logos download

i have passed my ACMP6.1, and i need from where i could show the certificate and download it along with logos if possible.

i need the link ASAP.  

Re: ACMP certificates and logos download

Certifications are processed on Monday morning (California time) so you should be receiving an e-mail with your certificate and logos.

--
Christopher Leach - CISSP, ACDX, ACMX
Director, Training and Certification
New Contributor

I passed a test 8/4/15 and have not see any emails with certifcicates yet.  Is there a place in our profile where these are stored that we can download from?

Occasional Contributor I

Hello,

I am aware that I am repeating questions but could someone explain what is the post-exam process (obviously if you did pass it :-))? What, and when, will be provided in form of certificate/badge/any other item, is there a space on Aruba website for those holding certificates...? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

NebojsaM

New Contributor

Hi, i just passed ACMP ver 6.4 yesterday, may i know when can i recieve the certificate and the log?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi.

I have passed my ACMP6.4, on February 2017.

I didn’t recive any email from Aruba yet, and it is very urgent for a customer to me. Where can I download my certification? 

Regards

Niklas

Frequent Contributor I

Hi Niklas,

I have got my certificates after the exams, but never received badges. It was resolved by sending email to hpe-aruba-certification@hpe.com. Inside one week I was provided with instructions on how to retrieve them. Hope this will help you as well. 

Regards,

NesaM

Regards,
NesaM --ACMP, ACCP--
New Contributor

Hi,

I have donet hat, but I didn´t get any respons. I will try again.
Thank you for your answer.

Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards,

[Advania_Trappa_CMYK]

Niklas Dahl
System Consultant

[cid:image002.png@01D389F6.C66C41E0][Advania-Bikupa Facebook][Advania-Bikupa LinkedIn][Advania-Bikupa Twitter]

+46352400259 | +46761400420
www.advania.se| Halmstad