Training, Certification & Career

Contributor I

Re: ACMP exam 6.4

nbhave wrote:

Hi yes ACMP 6.4 is the current version. We'll be release ACMP 8.0 later this calendar year. 

So, if my colleague want to take ACMP, better to wait 8.0 release or just take it now? Do you have estimate when the version 8.0 release?

Aruba Employee

[ Edited ]

Good question. I would say that 6.x and 8.x are significantly different code versions. I would recommend that your colleague go for the 6.x, since most deployments are still using 6.x today, then upgrade to the 8.x once it's released (no firm date right now). That way they'll be familiar with both 6.x and 8.x and be able to perform migrations, which a lot of customers will be doing to migrate to 8.x. Hope this helps!

Contributor I

nbhave wrote:

Good question. I would say that 6.x and 8.x are significantly different code versions. I would recommend that your colleague go for the 6.x, since most deployments are still using 6.x today, then upgrade to the 8.x once it's released (no firm date right now). That way they'll be familiar with both 6.x and 8.x and be able to perform migrations, which a lot of customers will be doing to migrate to 8.x. Hope this helps!

So, when ACMP 8.x offically launch, is the ACMP 6.4 immediately expired or still recognized within certain time?

Aruba Employee

[ Edited ]

Another good question :-). Answer is no it won't be expired immediately. Especially because the transition to 8.x can be a big architectural change for some customers. Both certifications will be made available concurrently for some time. As 8.x gets more widely deployed and more people start moving towards deploying 6.x, we'll set a date to make the 6.x exam inactive. But even after we make the exam inactive, 6.x certifications will still be valid for another 1-2 years (roughly speaking) before they're expired. Hope this helps

Contributor I

Thanks for explanation, appreciate it.

New Contributor

Hi

Just passed my ACMP 6.4 this morning, I'm well pleased.

My tips are read the course notes throughly and the VRD's on the website.

Aruba Employee

Congratulations, great job!!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi ,

Can you send ACMP exam 6.4 dumps to me ? Please 

vuralmeric@gmail.com

Thanks for your helps

New Contributor

Hi,

Can someone send dumps to me?

gismoph@hotmail.com

With Kind regards,

Patrick

New Contributor

I already subcribed your Youbube channel, that's verry good. Can you send me dumps, studie material or some tip to ACMP 6.4 certification? Tks.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: