Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: yesterday 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave Training

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  Airwave Training

Posted Dec 12, 2011 10:59 AM

Hi all

Looking for your opinion on Airwave training. I have an Airwave deployment coming up early next year, with a potential opportunity to attend an Airwave training session a few weeks before. Has anyone been on the Airwave training - is it a worthwhile 3 days or would I be able to do this deployment reading the user guide?

Thank you in advance!

:manwink:

J

• 2.  RE: Airwave Training
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 13, 2011 11:55 AM

The AirWave training is currently at version 7.2 and will be released as 7.4 during February if our development schedule goes as planned.  

The course (both current and 7.4) covers many features and best practices with the AW product.

My opinion may be biased, but I recommend taking the class.  :)

Note that the course is also available through our remote learning system as well.  You can stay home, participate in live lectures and then practice real-time on AW servers in our remote lab.

Kevin

• 3.  RE: Airwave Training

Posted Dec 15, 2011 04:43 PM

Thanks for the information Kevin, hopefully will be on the course next month all being well.

James

• 4.  RE: Airwave Training

Posted Jan 09, 2012 04:57 PM

Is that the Jan. 30 class or the Feb. 20 class that will be updated?

• 5.  RE: Airwave Training

Posted Jan 16, 2012 09:44 AM

At this point, definitely not the Jan 30 class.  Maybe the February event.  I will announce on this forum when we are closer to releasing the new version, so stay tuned!

Kevin

• 6.  RE: Airwave Training

Posted Jun 08, 2019 03:41 AM
    You can do it by either by going through user guide or training but airwave training provides practical and savvy assumptions to solve

• 7.  RE: Airwave Training

Posted Sep 06, 2019 04:55 AM

Wow, that's wonderful, I would like to add your article by the following link

TV Samsung 2019

TV LG 2019

TV Sony 2019