Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Are there actual study guides to download for ClearPass Essentials eLearning course?

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  Are there actual study guides to download for ClearPass Essentials eLearning course?

Posted Apr 14, 2014 11:18 AM

Good Morning,

I've started the ClearPass Essentials eLearning course and I would really like to download a PDF or something to study.  It doesn't seem right that I pay money for a webinar.  I would like slides that I can review after going through the module.  I've just completed the licensing module and need to review it several times.  Not to mention go back while I'm doing the vLab or studying for the ACCP.  I'm used to having two books open during labs.  

• 2.  RE: Are there actual study guides to download for ClearPass Essentials eLearning course?

Posted May 07, 2014 06:08 AM

nope, dont believe so. the only "books" are what you get during physical trainings.

talk about aruba press have been around for some time, but nothing has come from it yet.