Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 4 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Nov 13, 2012 12:46 AM

I am pleased to announce the release of Aruba Instant Technical Training.  This is a series of self-paced on-demand elearning modules that cover the Aruba Instant product as of v3.1.  The total runtime is about 2 hours and is a mix of lecture and configuration demos.  This training is available now on Aruba's LMS and is free to customers and partners.

To access the training, please read the following:

For partners, log into Partner Center and from the Technical Training page click the button to log into the Learning Management System.  Click the button labelled "Tracks" and then click the link for "Mobility Track".  You'll find the Instant training on that page.

For employees and customers, head to the Training web page http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/training-top/ and click on the "View Courses" button in the Mobility section.  You will see the Instant course listed there.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Nov 13, 2012 07:24 AM

Thanks for adding additional training on the Aruba Instant product. Our company traditionally uses the controller/AP deployment but as new smaller sites come online, this may be a nice option.

• 3.  RE: Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Nov 13, 2012 10:24 AM

Taking the course already thanks for it :)

• 4.  RE: Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Nov 13, 2012 10:52 AM

Just a feedback i took the first module

It says that it can grow unlimited  for the IAP....

But it should specify that ap 92/93 just go up to 16 or that changed?

• 5.  RE: Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Nov 14, 2012 07:09 PM

What an excellent course really good im almost done but pretty informative....

Hope more of this kind of couse keep coming soon!!

Mr Leach guess there is no chance to download that course?:smileyhappy: or at least dont take it down i mean its good course when you want to review stuff  as i dont install that many instants... i do more controller based installation

Anyways Greate course!

Cheers

• 6.  RE: Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Nov 14, 2012 07:17 PM

No way to download the course but we will not be taking it down.  It will be updated as new versions of Instant software are released.  If you want to review the material, once you log into the LMS click on the "My Profile" button to watch them again.

• 7.  RE: Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Nov 14, 2012 07:26 PM
    as far i can go as many times i want good heheh no prblem if i cannot download it... anyways like i said great course and im really looking forward for more course like that
    anyways thansk mr leach and whoever that was the instructor on it

cheers
    carlos

• 8.  RE: Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Nov 23, 2012 10:17 AM
    Well, IAP OS design to support unlimited number of APs, however it's not recommended to exceed 16 AP per cluster once using AP-92/93.

• 9.  RE: Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Nov 24, 2012 10:31 AM

is it free or cost something???

• 10.  RE: Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Nov 24, 2012 10:34 AM

its free for partner at least... dont know if you are not partner

• 11.  RE: Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Nov 24, 2012 11:52 PM

IAP training is free for customers and partners.

• 12.  RE: Aruba Instant Technical Training now available

Posted Jan 24, 2013 02:36 AM
    thank you