Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Training

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Aruba Training

Posted May 28, 2015 09:10 AM

Does anyone know if Aruba still offers training classes.  I have tried for three weeks to get someone to contact me about buying training credits, but no one will respond or return my calls.  I wanted to purchase credits to take the IAW class because where i work we have to be invoiced for the class then a PO must be issued. 

I have contacted sales, my local sales rep, and the main office, with no response.  It makes me think that they are not offering any classes at the moment.  I would think they would respond since I am trying to give them money :)

• 2.  RE: Aruba Training

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 28, 2015 09:55 AM

• 3.  RE: Aruba Training

Posted May 28, 2015 10:26 AM

Yes and I emailed them as well.  I am a little frustrated.... I think I will stop trying and request training for some other vendors....   My boss is willing to get me training so I am trying to take advantage of the opportunity.

• 4.  RE: Aruba Training
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 28, 2015 02:30 PM

Unfortunately, you will need to get in touch with your local Aruba Salesperson for that specific arrangement.

• 5.  RE: Aruba Training

Posted May 28, 2015 02:31 PM

i will try again.  Thanks for the information!