Training, Certification & Career

Occasional Contributor I

Aruba Training

Does anyone know if Aruba still offers training classes.  I have tried for three weeks to get someone to contact me about buying training credits, but no one will respond or return my calls.  I wanted to purchase credits to take the IAW class because where i work we have to be invoiced for the class then a PO must be issued. 

I have contacted sales, my local sales rep, and the main office, with no response.  It makes me think that they are not offering any classes at the moment.  I would think they would respond since I am trying to give them money :)

Guru Elite

Re: Aruba Training

Did you see the training FAQ here?  http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/training-services/training-faq/

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Yes and I emailed them as well.  I am a little frustrated.... I think I will stop trying and request training for some other vendors....   My boss is willing to get me training so I am trying to take advantage of the opportunity.

Guru Elite

Unfortunately, you will need to get in touch with your local Aruba Salesperson for that specific arrangement.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

i will try again.  Thanks for the information!

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: