Training, Certification & Career

MVP

Re: Becoming Mobility Certified

Any of you guys planning on participating?  We would love the help with content of the discussion on topics. 

Sean Rynearson
Occasional Contributor II

Although I plan on taking the ACMP instead of the ACMA (I currently work in a multicontroller environment), I will help with posting material as they both have a majority of the same study points. I have already started studies, and have become comfortable with the Product Knowledge.

I used the Data Sheets to pretty much gain all the information for the Product Knowledge section.

I have also just finished up the Firewall Roles and Policies section. I used the Campus VRD, and 6.1. UG. One thing that has really helped is the Command Reference Guide as its helped me to understand the different options with the commands. Implementing ACLs in Aruba OS seems to be the basis of this section, so should be your focus of study IMO.

I'll see what additional information I can come up with.

Trusted Contributor I

I did my part - studied and passed the ACMP. :)

Did the following to study:

• Been through the mobility bootcamp once or twice so I used the latest set of studen guides
  • Looked through the ACMP study guide and determined which study points I was weak in, then focused on those topics by reading the 6.1 User Guide.
  • Read through various VRDs to supplement material that wasn't present in the user guide
=======================================
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.
MVP

Congrats man!

Sean Rynearson
New Contributor

I have a CWTS. That is a good start for anybody.

Please keep me on your list.

MVP

Awesome! Are you going to work with us next month for CWNA?

Sean Rynearson

I definitely will!
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACCA
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Contributor II

I now have an ACMP, ACCP, CWNA, and CWDP.  I'm currently tackling the CWAP, and then the CWSP.  My question for you Sean:

Do the professional endorsements for the CWNE need to come from other CWNEs?

Solutions Engineer
CWNA-CWDP-ACMP-ACCP
MVP

Awesome! 

I do not know if it HAS to be CWNEs but I do know that what i have seen the sponsors are CWNEs. 

I will ask.

Sean Rynearson
New Contributor

Hey there!

You have a great start for heading towards CWNE!

No, the professional endorsements don't need to be from CWNE's [but it doesn't hurt ;)].

We typically look for endorsements from management, or from another professional, who has seen your work and your process, and can vouch that you have the expertise and experience that we look for from our CWNE's. 

Great question! Let us know if you have any others. :)

Julia B.

CWNP Rep.

Julia B.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: