Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Can any one please provide me ACMA Book. I want to start preparation for ACMA.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Can any one please provide me ACMA Book. I want to start preparation for ACMA.

Posted May 08, 2014 01:47 PM

• 2.  RE: Can any one please provide me ACMA Book. I want to start preparation for ACMA.

Posted May 08, 2014 07:06 PM
    There is no particular book for ACMA. You can review the study guide (http://www.arubanetworks.com/pdf/education/SG_ACMA.pdf) or take the class. If you take the class you'll receive the class materials that includes training slides and a lab book that both aid in the passing of the test. You'd want to take the IAW course.

• 3.  RE: Can any one please provide me ACMA Book. I want to start preparation for ACMA.

Posted May 08, 2014 09:05 PM

Thanks for your support. The link you send me just contains course outline. I already download some VRD's and AurbaOS guides but the problem is, i don't understand how i will start my preperation and which documents is authentic for exam. The second in our country i did't found any institute for training. You are ACMP so please help me out in this regard. 

• 4.  RE: Can any one please provide me ACMA Book. I want to start preparation for ACMA.
    Best Answer

Posted May 09, 2014 12:24 PM

The Becoming Mobility Certified event is highlighting the ACMA exam this month.

You can check out this page it has all the ACMA information as well as practice questions and compiled information on each topic covered in the exam.

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Training-Certification-Career/Becoming-Mobility-Certified-ACMA-May-2014/td-p/158724

Good luck with the certification let us know how it goes.

• 5.  RE: Can any one please provide me ACMA Book. I want to start preparation for ACMA.

Posted May 09, 2014 12:26 PM

• 6.  RE: Can any one please provide me ACMA Book. I want to start preparation for ACMA.

Posted May 09, 2014 07:14 PM

Thank you so much for sharing such a usful informations and links. Really i found very good and helpful stuff. Thanks again.

• 7.  RE: Can any one please provide me ACMA Book. I want to start preparation for ACMA.

Posted Feb 24, 2015 04:32 PM

unfortunly there are no ebook format of any aruba training book, good luck with the exam