Training, Certification & Career

Contributor I

Cert Questions

I am a Wi-Fi design Engineer.  I would appreciate help with the following questions:

I would like to study for the ACMP cert by practicing in a lab using a 600 series controller, Aruba Docs and the 6.1 Study Guide.  I already have good experience with Aruba controllers.

1. If I then pass the Pearson/VUE exam, without taking any courses, would Aruba Networks grant me the cert?

2. I don't have the ACMA. Do I need to pass this first?

3. Could I take the ACMA online without taking the course?  If so, how?

Thanks

Re: Cert Questions

Hi MortKaye-

Welcome to the forums!

We award the ACMP certification based upon passing the Pearson/VUE exam and not based upon courses attended.  The idea is that if you pass ACMP, then you must have the course equivalent knowledge.  So you can schedule ACMP anytime without attending any of the classes or even having ACMA.

We make ACMA available as a way for you to estimate your readiness for some of the ACMP exam.  ACMA is topically a subset (single controller) of ACMP.  They are not the same questions, but give an idea of what ACMP is like.

I will  PM a link to you for ACMA 6.1.

Kevin

Occasional Contributor II

Hello Everyone,

Please share the study guide of AOS v5, because soon i'll appear in exam and please mention the last date of v5 availability.

Aruba Employee

[ Edited ]

Ishtiaq Haider wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Please share the study guide of AOS v5, because soon i'll appear in exam and please mention the last date of v5 availability.

Kevin posted it here:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Certification-Mobility/What-certifications-does-Aruba-offer/m-p/19832#M16

Thanks,

Zach Jennings

[ Edited ]

Hi all!

I did the ACMA exam online, i passed, but i only recieved the following email:

Assessment Results

Full Name: Perez, Juan Carlos

Email Address: xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx

Company Name: telindus

Do you work for an Aruba channel partner?: No

Date Started: 01/02/2012 9:39:22 AM (GMT-05:00) Date Completed: 01/02/2012 10:39:19 AM (GMT-05:00)

Grade/Score: 75%

Instructions: PASS - congratulations!

Retakes Allowed: 9

In my profile in Aruba partner center there is no record about the exam, neither in learning center. Please,Anybody can tell me what happened?

Thanks

Aruba Employee

You should receive an email in a week or two with your certificate and the ACMA logos.

Thanks,

Zach Jennings

ok, thanks.

I will wait for the email. but i dont understand why in my profile in partner center or learning center doesn't appear any information about my certification.

Regular Contributor II

Do you have to take the courses for the ACMA exam or is there a site to take the exam online without the coursework?

[ Edited ]

no i didn't do the ACMA course, My enterprise gave me the link to get access to the exam. I did it, and I passed but i'm still waiting for Aruba email with my certification.

I will check with the admins and see when you should see this.

Kevin

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: