Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

How can I get an evaluation license for a ClearPass and Airwave appliance ?

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  How can I get an evaluation license for a ClearPass and Airwave appliance ?

Posted Dec 15, 2014 09:49 PM

Hi everybody

I would like to install the two appliances and to get some experience with these and get certified. I also need these because I am working in a project involving Aruba wireless 

• 2.  RE: How can I get an evaluation license for a ClearPass and Airwave appliance ?

Posted Dec 16, 2014 01:07 AM

Hi,

Good morning,

Very simple,You sould contact your region/contury Aruba distributor or Aruba partner - they will assist you in the process.

Regards,

Me

• 3.  RE: How can I get an evaluation license for a ClearPass and Airwave appliance ?

Posted Dec 16, 2014 11:15 AM

Hi 

thanks for the reply

It doesn't look so simple to me. I would like to lear these by myself and for myself and I do not want my request to be connected with my current employer. I am an IT contractor and usually the clients do not provide and to not make available their infrastructure for contractor training. 

These being said you could say that I have no Aruba account manager or partner so who do I talk to in this case? 

• 4.  RE: How can I get an evaluation license for a ClearPass and Airwave appliance ?

Posted Dec 18, 2014 03:49 AM

Hi.

If you dont allreaddy have a partner. I would suggest you go to this page: http://www.arubanetworks.com/partners/channel/ .

On the left side you can choose to locate a partner in Americas & APAC or in EMEA. This way you will be able to get in contact with a partner that might help you on your way.

• 5.  RE: How can I get an evaluation license for a ClearPass and Airwave appliance ?

Posted Dec 18, 2014 06:22 AM

Thanks a lot!

I already wrote a message to sales@aruba. 
    Using your directions I was able to email the North American sales team. Hopefully they will reply to me 

• 6.  RE: How can I get an evaluation license for a ClearPass and Airwave appliance ?

Posted Jan 06, 2015 12:39 PM

I am deeply disapointed. 

I need a wireless certification and I wanted to go with Aruba but it seems impossible.

Lots of promises from local people but nothing happened, nobody called me although I provided my phone number. Looks like I will have to go with Cisco... much easier to get a trial copy for my home lab

Much easier