Training, Certification & Career

New Contributor

How can I get an evaluation license for a ClearPass and Airwave appliance ?

Hi everybody

I would like to install the two appliances and to get some experience with these and get certified. I also need these because I am working in a project involving Aruba wireless 

MVP

Re: How can I get an evaluation license for a ClearPass and Airwave appliance ?

Hi,

Good morning,

Very simple,You sould contact your region/contury Aruba distributor or Aruba partner - they will assist you in the process.

Regards,

Me

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi 

thanks for the reply

It doesn't look so simple to me. I would like to lear these by myself and for myself and I do not want my request to be connected with my current employer. I am an IT contractor and usually the clients do not provide and to not make available their infrastructure for contractor training. 

These being said you could say that I have no Aruba account manager or partner so who do I talk to in this case? 

Frequent Contributor II

Hi.

If you dont allreaddy have a partner. I would suggest you go to this page: http://www.arubanetworks.com/partners/channel/ .

On the left side you can choose to locate a partner in Americas & APAC or in EMEA. This way you will be able to get in contact with a partner that might help you on your way.

-----------------------------------
-ACMX #352-
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!
New Contributor

Thanks a lot!

I already wrote a message to sales@aruba. 
Using your directions I was able to email the North American sales team. Hopefully they will reply to me 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am deeply disapointed. 

I need a wireless certification and I wanted to go with Aruba but it seems impossible.

Lots of promises from local people but nothing happened, nobody called me although I provided my phone number. Looks like I will have to go with Cisco... much easier to get a trial copy for my home lab

Much easier

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: