Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 4 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

I have the ACMP certification. Is there a certification site to order a ACMP shirt?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I have the ACMP certification. Is there a certification site to order a ACMP shirt?

Posted Mar 19, 2014 04:38 PM

I have the ACMP certification.  Is there a certification site to order a ACMP shirt? I saw really nice ACMX shirts on some of the certification team guys.

• 2.  RE: I have the ACMP certification. Is there a certification site to order a ACMP shirt?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 19, 2014 05:04 PM

Not at this time. I wish we could put together a store to sell these items. 

• 3.  RE: I have the ACMP certification. Is there a certification site to order a ACMP shirt?

Posted Mar 21, 2014 05:34 PM

Yep, just MX and DX shirts at this time.  I'm hoping as part of the rebranding we'll get shirts made for the other certs and make them available for purchase.

• 4.  RE: I have the ACMP certification. Is there a certification site to order a ACMP shirt?

Posted Sep 23, 2014 04:30 PM

Hello Chris,

Since we have had the new logos for a little while will there be ACMP and ACCP shirts available?