Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Need help?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Need help?

Posted Jul 25, 2018 12:18 AM

Been navigating that mess of a HPE learner site (mylearninghpe.com and onwards from there) for over half an hour now without results.

I am trying to figure out if my ACMX (and/or ACDX) is still current or not and wether I need to renew my ACCP before I can register for an ACCX exam.

I can download badges and stuff, and inactive is only displayed with an old ACMP certification. Does that mean my ACMX is still valid?

• 2.  RE: Need help?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 25, 2018 12:53 AM
    Hi

AFAIK all Aruba certification is valid for three years. Yes you must hold a valid ACCP to register for the ACCX exam. I would also advise to do the Advanced Labs course as a preparation for the ACCX exam. It is not mandatory, but advised from my experience.

Maybe send an email or reach out to Aruba/HPE training to ask them to check your status. You can start a chat session in the mylearning portal!

Hope this helps.