Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Passed ACMP 6.1 Exam

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Passed ACMP 6.1 Exam

Posted Apr 01, 2013 03:11 PM

I just passed the ACMP 6.1 exam.  A quality and fair exam.  Thinking about AWMP but haven't done much with that solution.  Maybe CWNA since that is not vendor specific.  

• 2.  RE: Passed ACMP 6.1 Exam

Posted Apr 01, 2013 03:23 PM

I guess a follow-up to my idea is there significant difference in certifying for ACMP and CWNA?  Don't want to take an exam like CWNA if it doesn't boost my creditials much.

• 3.  RE: Passed ACMP 6.1 Exam
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 01, 2013 06:01 PM

First off, congratulations on passing! That's awesome.

I believe both exams compliment each other well, the ACMP and CWNA that is. As you said, the CWNA is not vendor specific so you'll find it focused on more of the industry standards that are great fundamentals. I personally don't feel it would be a waste of your time by any stretch. It was worth it to me. As for the AWMP - I enjoyed it but I recommend some hands on time with the product before testing. 

Cheers and congrats again!

• 4.  RE: Passed ACMP 6.1 Exam
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 01, 2013 06:15 PM
    Thanks Joshua. I will go ahead and take the CWNA. I will also take your advice on the AWMP.