04-18-2012 05:30 PM
Aruba Networks is one of the hottest networking companies in Silicon Valley. We have grown more than 40% year-over-year. We continue to gain market share in the WiFispace (at the expense of a large competitor on Tasman Drive). We have over 1000 employees but our culture remains the same, to be the BIGGEST small company around. Our small company culture empowers our employees to work on exciting, state of the art technology and allows them to be a part of a cool, growing company. Our CEO Dominic Orr says “people work for impact, they want to have fun, and they want to get rewarded” and that is exactly what Aruba represents. Aruba is currently used by more than 10,000 organizations world-wide including many Fortune 500 companies and spanning education, government, healthcare,technology and retail markets.
As a Hardware RF Test Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with HW design team to interpret and understand product quality specifications and requirements and to devise methodology to validate them, including drawing up, proposing, and writing test plans.
- Develop, identify and set up test suites (including recommendation for equipment needed), procedures and checklists that effectively validate the product quality and reliability goals specified in product requirement document.
- Provide HW/SW diagnostic tools and utility for the test setup. Conduct and coordinate suite of product test and phase release review activities (functional, characterization, environmental testing, reliability and accelerated life testing) per project plan and standard in accordance to requirement at various milestones in the product development cycle.
- Conduct and coordinate product for the purpose of assessment and qualification of product enhancement, product customization due to design changes and/or component changes.
- Analyze test data to determine the existence of design or quality problems and work with design team to take appropriate corrective actions to improve/correct design.
- Prepare reports and makes recommendation to the team and management on product design quality related issues.
- Conduct design post mortem review and field design quality issues to drive for continuous improvement in design quality.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS or MS degree in EECS
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in design quality assurance and reliability disciplines.
- Capable in SW programming using TCL, Perl, C++ for diagnostics, testing scripts.
- Familiar with Ethernet network and wireless technology, understand Wifi product features and validation test requirements
Send resumes to Tracy Hawkins at email@example.com