Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Release of MBC 6.4 E-Learning and Self-Directed Labs Package

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Release of MBC 6.4 E-Learning and Self-Directed Labs Package

Posted Apr 13, 2017 09:39 AM
    Release of MBC 6.4 E-Learning and Self-Directed Labs Package

Announcing the release of our MBC 6.4 e-learning and self-directed labs package. This self-paced package combines e-learning videos based on the Mobility Bootcamp 6.4 material, and 4 days of self-directed lab access for students to practice the Mobility Bootcamp 6.4 labs. This course contains the recommended learning content for the ACMP exam.

Students will be provided with access to e-learning videos, an extended lab guide, as well as 4 consecutive days of remote lab equipment access to practice the labs on with round-the-clock lab support. The student will get access to a flexible lab scheduling system where they can choose the days that they would like lab access for. The combination of e-learning and self-directed labs creates an interactive hands-on learning experience for students.

Please use the following link to register for the course and select ‘MBC 6.4 e-learning + self-directed labs’ https://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/default.aspx?cid=aruba&pid=1

• 2.  RE: Release of MBC 6.4 E-Learning and Self-Directed Labs Package

Posted Jun 30, 2017 05:57 AM

Hello,

I would like to ask you if this link is still active ? I am going to purchase this course but I am not able t find out MBC e-learning self directed course. I am from the Czech republic.

Thank you very much for your info

Best regards,

Michal

• 3.  RE: Release of MBC 6.4 E-Learning and Self-Directed Labs Package

Posted Jun 30, 2017 06:41 PM

Hey yes indeed! The link above is the right one. Do let me know if you have more questions, thanks