Training, Certification & Career

Frequent Contributor I

Request for ATS in-person class on the East Coast - Summer 2012

I would like to make a formal request to hold an in-person Advanced Troubleshooting class for us East-Coasters sometime this Summer.  

I see there are lots of online ATS sessions though I feel like since this class is a prep class for the ACMX which is a hands on intensive exam, it would only make sense to have a in-person version of this class.   I would not feel prepared to take the ACMX if I were to take the online version of the ATS class.

Thanks.

Re: Request for ATS in-person class on the East Coast - Summer 2012

Thanks for interest in Aruba Training.  Since the ATS course is quite specialized we tend to have trouble filling an in-person course as there usually aren't enough folks in a given area that need the course.  But we're happy to put one on the schedule and see if we can get enough demand to run it.  City preference?

Also note that the remote/online version is still (virtual) hands-on and run by a live instructor.  The labs are the same.  The only difference is that you can't see the lights blinking on the APs/controllers.

--
Christopher Leach - CISSP, ACDX, ACMX
Director, Training and Certification
Frequent Contributor I

Re: Request for ATS in-person class on the East Coast - Summer 2012

But I do like the blinking lights!  and hands-on feel of touching the gear and unplugging my neighbors gear to see if they can figure out how to troubleshoot it.   Some of the learning experience is lost in the virtual online world for me.

Toronto would be ideal, but any other large city on the East Coast would work wherever the Aruba training team thinks they could get the most attendees, ie, New York, Boston, Washington D.C.

Thanks Chris.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: