12-15-2015 11:49 PM - edited 12-15-2015 11:51 PM
WLAN Engineer – HarborTech Mobility
- Provide Professional Services to HarborTech Mobility’s clients to design, architecture, plan, implementation and testing of enterprise network and mobility solutions. Hands on design and configuration of WLANs, & LANs, incorporating best practices and industry standard tools to tune and optimize systems for immediate customer use.
- Professional Services Projects to Design, Architect, Deploy AAA & NAC systems for secure access and control of Mobility Networks; and Network Performance Monitoring & Management Systems.
- Perform WLAN and RF Design & Site Surveys for major accounts for 802.11 g/a/n/ac, mesh networks, wireless VoIP, including security, authentication & related protocols for WPA2 enterprise, ~.1x, EAP-PEAP and EAP-TLS, Radius, DNS, Microsoft AD, LDAP.
- Incorporation of best practices regarding documentation, testing, network monitoring and administration.
- Utilize excellent listening skills and strong written and spoken communications skills to enhance efficient project deliveries.
Requirements - Strong, current, hands-on experience (3 - 5 years) in the following areas, preferred:
- Analysis, architecture, design and support of one or more of the following: Aruba Networks wireless systems, Cisco Networks wireless systems, Motorola Networks wireless systems, Ruckus wireless systems
- In-depth knowledge of general networking and security technologies
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Customer focused and results oriented
Additional desirable skills and experience:
- Experience developing and implementing Mobility & BYOD networks & strategies.
- Experience developing and implementing wired and wireless Access & Control Systems (Aruba ClearPass, Cisco ISE, Bradford)
- Understanding of MDM technologies and vendors (Airwatch, MobileIron, GOOD) & integration with other AAA & NAC Solutions
- Experience with Juniper Networks
- Experience installing and maintaining VMWare, Linux Systems
- Experience with Firewalls (Juniper, Cisco, Aruba, Check Point, Palo Alto) in live Networks
- Experience with Switches and Routers (Juniper, Cisco, Aruba) in a Production Environment
- Experience with Cloud based Systems /Solutions
- Experience with HTML, XML and web services development; SQL and databases
- Experience in working with Cisco IOS networking devices is desired.
- BSCS/EE or equivalent; Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Check Point, Citrix, F5, Aruba Certifications
- Consulting Experience
If you are interested in position please contact email@example.com