Training, Certification & Career

Highlighted
New Contributor

Wanting to be ACMA certified

Hello, my name is Darrell Pace and I am looking into getting ACMA certified through Aruba. I have a couple of questions hoping someone can help me out. First, is the ACMA "starter" course free up until you get the certification? If not what are the cost associated? Secondly, where on the site do I actually start studying? I see there are videos pertaining to fundamentals but I am a little confused as where to start to achieve the ACMA. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Regular Contributor I

Re: Wanting to be ACMA certified

Hi Darrell,

If you are an Aruba partner you would likely be elligable to take the online training for free.

You can also check out this site which includes a list of things to learn, including free resources for AMCA.

http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/training-top/training

The ACMA is a free online exam for everyone. It can be written from home online with no restrictions. ACMP is at Pearson View, and the high level exams are conducted by Aruba directly.

You can also review these for further info:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/technology/reference-design-guides/

These should get you started toward your Aruba Certification.

-ELiasz

-------------------
ACDX, ACCP, CISSP, CWNA
New Contributor

Is there a link that you can post to take the ACMA exam? 

Hello-

I will PM the link to you.

Kevin

Occasional Contributor II

Hello Dear,

Please share the Link where i give the ACMA exam.

waiting for your response

New Contributor

I am also interested in completing the ACMA certification in order to move onto the ACMP course.  Can I get a link to the test?  Thanks in advance.

Dear Kelvin,

I also want to take a ACMA exam, would you please send the link to me, thank you !

New Contributor

Hi, I also want information regarding ACMA exam. Have read information and study guides/online training regarding it on Aruba Website, but dont see any link to start the exam.

Thanks.

New Contributor

Hi Kevin,

I am  very interested  completing the ACMA certification in order to move onto the ACMP and ACSP certification .  Could you please be send me the link to take thet test  and link any study guides,

Thanks Your response will be greatly appreciated,

New Contributor

Please i need to take ACMA exam i have taken the prerequests  

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: