Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

What is the exam re-take policy associated to the ACMP?

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  What is the exam re-take policy associated to the ACMP?

Posted Mar 16, 2017 07:10 PM
    Cannot find any related info online. So what is the retake policy for ACMP 6.4?

• 2.  RE: What is the exam re-take policy associated to the ACMP?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 17, 2017 12:37 AM

I don't think there is a "re-take" exam for ACMP, you just have to re do it from a testing center (Pearson Vue) or pass a supperior level exam like ACMX or ACDX.

That being said, I'm also looking to re do my ACMP with v6.4 but I can't find a way to book it from Pearson Vue as the URL for the information seem to keep me in a loop to the HPE learning portal. Also since Aruba is migrating their portal to HPE, you will need a new Pearson Vue account for HPE, a new HPE Learner ID, etc.

http://www.pearsonvue.com/hpe/

• 3.  RE: What is the exam re-take policy associated to the ACMP?

Posted Mar 17, 2017 07:27 AM
    Ok, so I could potentially schedule to redo the same exam tomorrow, if I failed it today?

I have the new learner ID and exam registration seems to be fine for my account.

• 4.  RE: What is the exam re-take policy associated to the ACMP?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 17, 2017 11:27 AM

I don't think you can. Per policy, you have to wait 14 days before re-attempt but the statement is somehow confusing "previous two attempts"...

http://www.pearsonvue.com/hpe/

Exam Retake Policy
    WAIT: 14 days, if the previous two attempts were within 14 days

• 5.  RE: What is the exam re-take policy associated to the ACMP?

Posted Mar 17, 2017 11:45 AM

Okey. wait for 14-day if the first two attempts were within 14-day.

• 6.  RE: What is the exam re-take policy associated to the ACMP?

Posted Mar 22, 2017 03:26 PM

Hi All,

The following retake policy applies to all exams taken on through Pearson Vue

• If a candidate fails an exam on the first attempt, the candidate must wait a minimum of 10 business days before taking the exam again. This also applies to second or subsequent attempts. There is no limit to the number of times a candidate can sit the exam.
    • After passing an exam, a candidate may not retake the same exam again.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Caitlin Hamilton

Certification Administrator

caitlin.hamilton@hpe.com

Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company

• 7.  RE: What is the exam re-take policy associated to the ACMP?

Posted Apr 11, 2017 09:36 AM

Does the ACMP certification expire? If it does how do you renew it?

Thank you,

Arnold

• 8.  RE: What is the exam re-take policy associated to the ACMP?

Posted Apr 11, 2017 09:42 AM

I do not think so or at least my e-certificate doesnot show an expiry date.

• 9.  RE: What is the exam re-take policy associated to the ACMP?

Posted Apr 11, 2017 03:05 PM

Aruba is excited to announce that we have moved from a certification expiration policy to a certification renewal process. Effective November 1, 2016, Aruba will no longer be expiring our Sales, Associate, Professional and Expert level certifications after 2-3 years. We will now offer learners the option to utilize an upgrade path as new training, products and software become available.  This change will allow learners the opportunity to remain up to date with our newest products and software.

If your ACMP certification was achieved prior to July 2013 then it is no longer valid as we do have a more up to date ACMP exam available.

• 10.  RE: What is the exam re-take policy associated to the ACMP?

Posted Jun 04, 2018 04:52 PM
    Hello,

I just figured it out that my ACMP expired today 😩. Would I be able to take the updated exam and get re-certified as ACMP again?
    I assume that I need to retake Exam HPE6-A44.

Thanks!